Free Telephone Consultation for Injury Cases


The Five Benefits Available To Injured Workers In NH

The FIVE Benefits Available to Injured Employees Under NH Worker's Compensation Law
If you're an employee hurt at work, you are entitled to protection under the Worker's Compensation statute, but what does that really...

My Doctor Released Me to Work...?

My Doctor Released Me to Work with a 10 Pound Lifting Restriction, But My Boss Says He Can't Take Me Back, Do I Have to Find Another Job?
Answer: Under New Hampshire law, you have a right to temporary alternativ ...